Money is just money. But there’s a surprising amount of emotion, belief, and judgment surrounding people who have a lot of it. Did you know that your judgment of wealthy people can actually give money power over your life that it doesn’t deserve and that keeps you stuck?
Take Back Your Power From Money
I’d like you to meet Katie. She’s a bold woman with clear values. And she’s held some powerful beliefs about wealthy people and what she thinks they should do with their money.
If she continued to hold on to her negative judgments (which she won’t…you’ll see), they would actually prevent her from becoming financially abundant herself! I’m so grateful Katie’s been so open and authentic on camera, so that her experience can help us all.
If you want to be financially abundant, you can be! But you may need to clear some limiting beliefs about money and its power out of your way. Watch the video to see what I mean:
What do you think of Katie’s realizations? Leave a comment and share your own story about how you’ve started to see wealthy people differently.
Pay attention today to your judgments and opinions about what other people do with their money. And then let it all go. Other people have their own choices and you have yours.
What To DO Next
Katie invested in materials that would help her, but resisted using them to resolve her patterns of struggle and lack. Have you done the same thing?
Just like in the video, I encourage you now to dedicate yourself to studying that book, that video, or that course, that you haven’t taken advantage of yet. If you’ve been waiting to invest in life-changing materials that will make you wealthy, don’t wait anymore. Just click here.
Your abundant life is just waiting to happen!
PS. Keep practicing clearing techniques and repatterning yor limiting beliefs and energies, so you don’t stay stuck. You can even come back to the affirmations Katie used in this mini-healing session:
- …wealthy people are snooty.
- …wealthy people think they’re better than the rest of us..
- …wealthy people are luckier.
- …why did they get that and not me?
- …how come I didn’t get the wealth?
- …how come I’m not so lucky?
- …why are they using their wealth that way?
- Even though I have these beliefs, that wealthy people are bad and wrong, I forgive myself, and I deeply love and accept myself and I’m ready to let them go.
- I forgive myself for all these judgements; I’m ready to change them.
- I am free of these judgements.
- I am taking back my power from money.
- I am letting everyone make their own choices with money.
- It’s none of my business.
- I’m making my own choices with money.
- I am experiencing money as spiritual.
- I am worth nicer things.
- I am free to share my money with those people that I feel would benefit.
- I am creating balance with money.
- I am seeing the good in wealthy people.
- I am experiencing the good money creates.
- I am allowing myself to create this experience.
Now, go create it!