It’s been so fun to peek inside so many closets lately. And here we are at closet #4.
Type 4 movement in my Beauty Profiling system is all about balance and symmetry. Megan—one of our bold, striking, Type 4 friends—will show you what that looks like in her closet.
She’ll show you how she organizes different kinds of clothing, why she keeps certain clothes in separate spaces, and how she keeps track of her accessories.
(To hear the next level of organization, listen to how our shipping manager, Eimile, organizes.)
I really love the tip for Type 4’s that Megan and I share at the end of the video. It will help you honor your gifts and make more efficient choices on where to spend your time and energy.
So watch the video and take a peek in Megan’s closet… [Read more…]
As the founder and creator of Dressing Your Truth, I can tell you that I love every item in my closet!
Nothing ever goes unused. And every item makes me feel amazing. It would be great if every woman in the world felt that way about her wardrobe!
Take a look inside my closet
Before you watch this video, what do you imagine my closet looks like? How is it organized?
Even though I’m a rich, dynamic woman in my Beauty Profiling system, I might not organize my closet like a typical Type 3. You Type 3 readers should tell me if I’m right. [Read more…]
Did you know you express your true beauty, even in your closet space?
Last week, we looked inside Jaleah’s closet. And today, we’re taking a peek inside another one.
Type 2 Beauty Expert, Michelle, joins me with pictures of her closet. Plus, she’ll share some closet tips and ideas for you subtle, soft beauties in my Beauty Profiling System.
When you watch the video, you’ll discover…
- How a Type 2’s priorities show up in Michelle’s closet. (Do they show up in yours?)
- What to do with all the Type 2 piles in your wardrobe!
- Some true-to-your-nature closet organization ideas from Michelle.
And more. Take a look in Michelle’s closet and tell me what you think… [Read more…]
Quick. What does your closet look like, this very second?
Your natural movement and tendencies show up everywhere… even behind your closet doors!
Today, Jaleah will give us a peek into her closet. Jaleah is a bright, animated Type 1 Beauty Expert in my Beauty Profiling System—and I bet you Type 1 readers will relate to some of the things she does.
- She’s got some handy tips for organizing your closet true to your nature.
- If you’ve ever forgotten that you own certain accessories (and so you don’t use them), try out her handy trick. She does something cool that’s so useful for Type 1’s!
- And before you watch the video, can you guess Jaleah’s favorite wardrobe item? And why she folds it the way she does?
Take a look in Jaleah’s closet with me… [Read more…]