Your money and your weight issues are connected. Most people feel they have TOO MUCH weight and NOT ENOUGH money.
Money, Weight, and Your True Nature
How often do you feel like you have too much weight and not enough money?
Your struggle with these issues has nothing to do with the number on the scale or the actual amount of money in your account. It’s all about what you believe and how you feel.
Your body and your bank account are just two ways that your life reflects the beliefs you have about yourself back to you.
If you’re experiencing frustration with your money or your weight, there’s something about yourself that you haven’t yet accepted and loved. When you understand and love your true nature, good things start showing up for you.
What Keith’s Story Can Teach You
I’d like you to meet Keith, an upward, light, fun-loving guy.
Contrary to his social, animated nature, he chose a job that kept him isolated at a computer all day. He’s moving toward another occupation that really engages his true nature, but still feels stuck when it comes to money and weight.
Keith and I talk about a pattern created in his life around age 12 that involved his parents, his friends, and food. We also release this false belief that has shown up in his life: “You can’t live true to your nature and make money.”
Watch the video to see Keith embrace his true nature (and let his childhood self live at Disneyland!). Follow along to clear up your own money and weight issues:
I am grateful for Keith, generously sharing his experience with all of us. Please leave a positive comment to express your appreciation. And if you have a tip or a story, share it!
Continue to Support Yourself
Limiting beliefs create habits. You need to re-pattern them to create a new energetic template for yourself—no matter what Type of person you are.
Do some of the visual exercises Keith and I did in the video, and return to these affirmations for a reminder whenever you need. Put your hand over your heart and say:
- Even though I have the belief that I can’t live true to my nature and make money, I love myself.
- Even though my dad (or someone else) actually lived this out and modeled this for me and I took it on, I love myself and I love my dad.
- I forgive myself. I have done the best that I know how.
- Releasing and letting go: I can’t live true to myself and make money, I have to do something contrary to my nature, something I don’t like.
- I am now living true to my nature and making boatloads of money.
- I am having fun being me and the money just shows up.
- I am engaging the right people to help me manage all this money.
- I am true to myself and I make money. I am having fun.
You are amazing! Believe it. Live true to your nature and love it! You will naturally think about and treat your body differently and you will free up energy in your life to express itself as money.
I know the value of daily support. Take advantage of the extensive resources I have created to support you in your emotional healing by visiting the Carol Tuttle Healing Center.
If you would also like to learn more about your true nature, I recommend you read my book, It’s Just My Nature! which you can find by clicking here.