OK, this is a first for me! Until now, I’ve never discussed this angle:
How are the 4 Energy Types and the 7 chakras connected?
Learn how 7 chakras work together to support you. Plus, find out which chakras are naturally strong or weak for a TYPE 1 person.
(Don’t worry, I’ll cover the other Energy Types in the next few weeks.)
Chakra Healing and TYPE 1 Energy
If you’re new to The Carol Blog, you might not be aware of my Chakra Healing program.
Every person with a physical body has a subtle energy system, that includes your chakras.
So in this new 4-part series, I’ll explain which chakras are naturally strong and weak for each of the 4 Types in my Energy Profiling system.
Watch this video and get an overview of how the chakras 7 function in your energetic system and how they connect with your physical body.
And if you’re someone who leads with TYPE 1SM Energy, learn how you can support the chakra that is naturally weakest for you. (Hint: It involves watching a great movie!)
How does this fit your own experience with your chakras? Share your A-HAs with me and comment below.
7 chakras, many functions
Each of the 7 primary chakras have a specific location and function and work together to keep us healthy and balanced:
- 1st/Root Chakra (base of spine/tailbone) – Connects and grounds us to the earth.
- 2nd/Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen) – Sexuality and creativity center.
- 3rd/Solar Plexus Chakra (upper abdomen) – Your personal power center, self-confidence.
- 4th/Heart Chakra (center of chest) – The seat of emotion, gratitude, love.
- 5th/Throat Chakra (throat/neck) – Communication, voice, expression of thought.
- 6th/Third Eye Chakra (forehead between the eyes) – Insight, intuition, decision making
- 7th/Crown Chakra (top of head) – Connects us to Spirit.
How well are YOUR chakras influencing your life right now?
Take this 3-minute test and find out which of your chakras are strongest or weakest.