Carol Tuttle’s Better Parenting Show will not broadcast live today. You can call in with your live questions again next week! Please enjoy this popular previously recorded show from the archive…
Are You Doing What You Love?
I hope you can answer a big YES to that question! If you can’t, consider the possibility that your job doesn’t need to be draining or frustrating. I want to help you be able to say, “I love what I do!”
This episode will help you…
- Discover the real reason a lot of people don’t love their jobs.
- Learn the gift of your Type—and how that applies to you living your dreams.
- Find out how to connect with your natural gifts to create true success.
To listen, just click play on the BlogTalk Radio symbol below.
And then tune in live at 10am MT next Tuesday morning to learn about . Just click the link at the top of The Carol Blog home page to go to BlogTalk Radio. And call in with your parenting questions, or email them to email@example.com.
Want links to the posts and videos I talked about in this episode? You bet:
- Be inspired to speak up with this mini-healing session.
- Watch hilarious Tom Hanks show us where we’ve taken beauty too far.
- Learn the difference between a Type 3’s directness and a Type 4’s bluntness.
- See a makeover that takes a woman from tired to bright and happy!
Carol Tuttle, best-selling author of four books, is an acclaimed alternative psychotherapist and the creator of Energy Profiling and Dressing Your Truth. Carol invites you to leave her a comment, letting her know how the expert advice and heartfelt support in today’s show helped you understand more about Energy Profiling, your family, and yourself. Learn more about Carol Tuttle and her practical, life-changing products at CarolTuttle.com.